What are Utoya Artisan Vape Carts?
Utoya’s artisan vape cart blends are special blends of cannabinoids that are tailored differently to create various targetted effects and balances between options to give you more options when it comes to choosing the vape that will fit your particular goals!
Artisan vape cartridges are made using the same c-cell technology with customized holes on the vape carts to ensure a more complete and rich vaping experience.
What is my advantage with Artisan Vapes?
With Utoya’s Artisan vape blends, you are getting a more complete cannabinoid experience. Your full spectrum just got fuller. It’s nice to know when there are trace amounts of cannabinoids inside of your vape cart, and it’s even better when they can be present in more valuable amounts. Having a full-spectrum vape product makes Utoya stand out from standard delta-8 and CBD vape products, giving you the cleanest, best, and most potent experiences achievable.
We personally tested each of these products before releasing them to the public to ensure they work amazing!
Common & General Effects of Artisan Delta 8/CBD/CBN Vape Carts:
While these effects are “General” or “common” they are rather broad. True effects are determined by a few factors including individual body chemistry, terpene profile, and cannabinoid content. With that being said, these are the most common effects of Utoya’s Delta-8 THC Vape Carts.
Important Product Notes
- DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT IN ANY MANNER NOT RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge may affect blood pressure, heart rate, and/or intraocular pressure in some people. If you have any known or unknown heart, blood pressure, eye, eye pressure, or similar/related issues, do not use this product unless recommended by a doctor.
- Any product with any form of THC, including Delta 8 THC will likely cause you to fail a drug test. Do not use this product if you need to pass a drug test.
- This Delta 8 THC vape cartridge can be intoxicating to some people. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- There is supposed to be air at the top of the tank. Over time the oil gradually soaks into the coil area creating space at the top of the tank. This can be as much as 30% – 40% of the total amount, which can make tanks appear partly unfilled.
- Our Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is legal according to federal law and many state laws. Our Δ8THC extract is 100% derived from hemp and does not contain more than 0.3% ∆9THC. Utoya is not responsible for knowing whether this product is legal in your state or territory and you assume full responsibility for all liabilities about your purchase.
Vape Cartridge Age Requirements
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy delta-8 vape cartridges. The PACT Act is not known to affect the Hemp Industry or the Delta 8 vape cartridges. Utoya’s vape carts are free of tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol. These cartridges are not meant for re-use.
Instructions: How to Use Your Vape Cart
Our Delta 8 Vape cartridge is ready to go out of the box! Just pull it out, and begin to puff. It’s inhale activated!
- Open the box
- Remove the disposable battery from the box
- Remove the protective covering from the mouthpiece
- Remove the protective covering from the bottom of the vape cartridge
- Place the mouthpiece (top of the vape cart) to your lips.
- Inhale to begin vaping for about 2 – 3 seconds per puff, or however long you are comfortable with. Longer hits may make your nose feel like you want to sneeze or a similar sensation.
- We don’t suggest that you hold this in for any amount of time, just inhale and exhale comfortably.
While this is uncommon for most of our cartridges, some people may experience clogging. This is because of the purity of the extract. Vape cartridges left alone for long periods tend to become sticky.
How To Fix A Clogged D8 Vape Cartridge Safely:
- Remove your vape cart from your battery
- Hold the cartridge by its mouthpiece
- Using a hairdryer carefully heat and slowly rotate the vape pen, making sure to heat the entire glass surface of the cartridge.
- Do not get the vape pen too hot! You will not need much heat to accomplish better flow.
- No lighters
- Do not use excessive heat
- Don’t push your vape battery or try to use it as an excessive heat mechanism
99.99% of our customers who have had this problem that followed these steps were able to get their vape cartridge back in working order. If you are still experiencing problems, and you did not use excessive heat, you may contact us and we will be happy to assist you!.,
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. If you are taking medications, consult a physician before using this product. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
Federally Legal, legal in most states. Check your state laws to confirm.
Delta 8 THC is Federally Legal and is also legal in most states. Learn more