About White CBG
White CBG is a CBG rich hemp flower strain with beautiful buds that shine in frosty white trichomes. This strain has a subtle flavor profile and smooth effects that differ greatly from CBD flower.
It’s a Sativa strain that works perfectly for both day and nighttime activities. These buds give you a sense of focus, clarity, and calm without putting you to sleep. This flower is not necessarily a euphoric flower.
White CBG is a fantastic strain on its own, especially if you have smoked CBD flower before and want to try something new. It’s also a great strain for mixing with other buds to create a unique and smooth effect.
What is Utoya Hot Hemp?
Hot Hemp is Utoya’s top-shelf and best-selling brand of Delta-8 THC hemp flower. These are premium, top-shelf CBD flowers that are grown indoors, hand-trimmed, and cured to perfection. These top-shelf CBD flowers are then treated with our proprietary process that involves absolutely no solvents. Hot Hemp is a top-seller for its high quality, great taste, and phenomenal effects. It’s no wonder our Delta-8 flower is rated number one in the nation!
Does White CBG Compare to Medical Marijuana?
Our Hot Hemp is very high quality, however, it is important to note some differences regarding White CBG. This flower is not expected to provide much of a buzz and is more of a full spectrum flower. You might consider it more of a supplemental flower with a much lesser euphoria. This is due to the presence of CBG, the lack of presence of CBD, and the added presence of Delta 8 that is enhancing and enhanced by the CBG.
Hot Hemp Delta 8 Flower – Quick Answers For New Users
Here are some quick tips for people who have never smoked Delta 8 buds before:
- It’s not quite like medicinal marijuana’s Delta-9 THC in terms of how extreme the euphoria is.
- Utoya’s Delta 8 Flower tastes very close to classic cannabis
- Delta-8 THC produces euphoric effects, though they are not known to cause feelings of anxiety. This is typically most appealing to users, as many people report feeling anxious when consuming Delta-9 THC products.
- You smoke Delta-8 buds the same way you would smoke medicinal marijuana. The most common ways are:
- It is legal in most states. We do what we can to keep up to date on laws, however, it is not Utoya’s responsibility to keep up-to-date laws per state. Before ordering, we suggest asking: Is Delta 8 THC Legal in my state?
- You can find Utoya’s Delta 8 Flower in smoke shops throughout the United States!
Top Questions About Ordering Hot Hemp Delta 8 Flower From Utoya:
- Q: When I buy in bulk, is it going to smell? Will the shipping be discreet?
- A: The shipping is discreet. We ship in standard white boxes. Our Hot Hemp flower is sealed in thick smell-proof freezer bags so as not to alert anyone to your package’s contents.
- Q: Will I get in trouble for having this much delta 8 flower on me?
- A: No. When we ship, you will also receive a UPS packing slip that states the legality of the products. Additionally, all of our bulk product orders have their QR codes that point to certificates of analysis to prove that you are not in possession of medicinal marijuana.
- Q: Where can I buy Utoya Delta 8 Flower other than at Utoya.com? Can I visit a store or a smoke shop?
- A: Yes! We are in several locations, check out our Store Locator here!
- Q: I am concerned about getting a package that looks like it contains hemp or marijuana. Is your packaging discreet?
- A: Our shipping is discreet! We ship using standard postal service packaging. This means that there is no indication on the box for what is inside. Your shipping label only says that you bought from Utoya Organics. The box does not mention hemp, cannabis, CBD, THC, cannabinoids, or anything else on the box.
- Q: Will I fail a drug test by smoking Delta-8 THC?
- A: Yes, you will likely fail a drug test with delta 8 THC in your system. If you need to pass a drug screening, then we suggest you do not use Delta 8 or Full-Spectrum CBD products.
- Q: Will I get “high” with Delta 8 Flower?
- A: Yes. You will get a euphoria! It is not known to be as intense of euphoria as its isomer relative, Delta 9 THC that is present in medicinal marijuana.
- Q: Does Utoya use any solvents to treat the CBD flower with Delta 8 THC Distillate?
- A: Utoya does not use solvents to treat its Delta 8 buds. Utoya only uses heat and pressure to make its flower. Check out our video about Hot Hemp and why Utoya is rated number one in the nation!
- Q: Do you ship outside of the United States? / Do you ship to the UK / Do you ship to Australia / Do you ship to the Netherlands
- A: No, at this time we have not established relationships with external country customs and cannot guarantee safe delivery of your package. We look forward to serving outside of the United States as soon as possible.
Check out our FAQ for more questions and answers, or submit your own and get it featured!
Why Choose Utoya Hot Hemp / Why Utoya’s Hot Hemp Is Increasing In Popularity
At Utoya, we make our Hot Hemp with a professionally engineered machine that is specially crafted to allow us to treat our CBD Hemp Flowers and make them into the Hot Hemp you know, love, and enjoy today! The reason our Hot Hemp is out-pacing the competition is simply that our product is cleaner, tastes better, and doesn’t involve the use of additional additives or solvents to treat its flower.
Simply put, Utoya’s Hot Hemp is the way to go when you want to buy the best delta 8 flowers without any solvents.
Legal Notice – Delta 8 THC Hemp Flower
This product is federally legal and complies with the Farm Act of 2018. These products do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. The hemp flower and delta 8 are third-party lab-tested for toxins, metals, pesticides, and potency. These products are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.
You must be 21 years of age or older. Delta 8 THC is considered to be intoxicating. Do not operate equipment or vehicles while using this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications, consult your doctor before use.