Delta 8, CBD, and CBN 3 Cannabinoid Tincture Oil
Start with a small dose and work your way up. This powerful dosed tincture is rich in CBD, CBG, CBN, and ultrasonically blended with 1500 mg of pure 3rd party tested Delta 8 THC. It contains 0% Delta 9 THC and is completely legal as it is derived from hemp, not Cannabis. So if you’re looking for more relief than CBD alone and less psychoactivity than Delta 9 Cannabis, These Delta 8 products could be the right product for you. This 1500 mg Delta 8 Oil is a fantastic companion for most people looking to get the most out of their oils. Check out our full-spectrum CBD oil if you’re looking for something without as much THC.
Our Delta 8 oil contains a broad spectrum hemp extract with Delta 8 THC, other cannabinoids, and terpenes for maximum effectiveness. Uses MCT as the carrier oil. The terpenes give this product a plant taste, so be aware of that. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE IN A VAPE!
|Amount||1 oz. / 30 ml.|
Black Glass Tincture Bottle With Child-Proof 1ml Dropper
Hemp Extract, Natural Terpene Blend, Medium Chain Triglycerides, – Terpene Variations –
|Delta-8 THC||1500 mg|
Important Product Notes
- Delta 8 oils have THC, which can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Utoya retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946 or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse to ship and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
What is CBN?
CBN is the abbreviation for Cannabinol, a cannabinoid that is created when THC ages. Because it is found in aged THC, it stands to reason that CBN is most commonly found in older cannabis. The thought of older cannabis flower may be a bit of a turn-off, but for extraction artists, it is an opportune place to start when harvesting CBN and getting better results.
Please note that studies with this cannabinoid, as with many others, are limited in nature, and these statements and products are not intended to diagnose, treat, prevent, cure, heal, or otherwise alleviate any known medical conditions, sicknesses, injuries, or otherwise. The material below is educational information. More research is needed for CBN.
What does CBN do?
According to studies, we have seen the following benefits:
- Antibacterial – Studies on CBN have found that it may be a potent antibacterial agent. In a lab, CBN was tested on strains of MRSA bacteria that are resistant to traditional antibiotics. Researches found that CBN was a potent anti-bacterial against these strains.
- Neuroprotectant – CBN may be a powerful neuroprotectant. In one rodent study, researchers used CBN as a treatment for ALS and found that it was able to delay the onset of the condition. While human studies need to be done, this suggests that CBN may be a powerful tool in the fight against conditions such as ALS.
- Appetite Stimulation – In more rodent-based studies, we see that CBN increased the amount of food that rat subjects ate, suggesting that it could be an effective appetite stimulant without the high, though more research is needed.
- Anti-Inflammatory – CBN may be a potent anti-inflammatory agent, capable of helping people with stiff joints. In another rodent study, CBN was shown to reduce Arthritis.
Popular Misconception About CBN
You may have heard that CBN is often used to help promote more restful and complete sleep, and it acting as a sedative cannabinoid or even a super-sedative cannabinoid. The truth is, is that most CBN strains are particularly high in terpenes that cause sleepiness. Aside from that, when THC and CBN are combined, CBN and THC begin interacting synergistically. THC is known to cause drowsiness, so when combined with CBN, it makes sense that CBN would get this reputation, though it is not as much of a sedative by itself as you may have been lead to believe.
Utoya’s Full Spectrum CBD
Our full-spectrum CBD oil is rich in cannabinoids and natural terpenes, which provide the full entourage effect when taken. Our CBD oil is also Nano amplified which reduces the size of the molecules through ultrasonic waves. Nanotechnology makes CBD products more quickly and easily absorbed into the body. This means it takes considerably smaller doses of nano CBD to have the same effect as larger doses of traditional CBD oils, and with the added presence of CBN, this cannabinoid booster will do even more!
Measure the desired amount of Delta 8 THC tincture using the metered dropper and use it as desired. Consult a physician before using this product. Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch the dropper to the skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.
Share what your oil is doing with you on our Twitter!