Delta 8 Vape Cartridges 18 pack with display box. Mix and match by requesting flavors in notes
Delta 8 THC Cartridge :
Our 1 gram Delta 8 THC vape cartridge is one of the most potent and balanced Delta 8 blends available, Our high-quality ceramic coil cartridges are far superior to traditional cartridges. Providing even burns, more reliable performance with no intrusion of metals. Delta 8 THC is Federally Legal and is also legal in most states.
Each delta 8 THC vape cartridge contains approximately:
- 1000 mg total extract
- ~800-900 mg Delta 8 THC 0% Delta 9 THC
- 50-100 mg CBD, CBN, CBC, & organic terpenes
- This is a very concentrated vape product. It may be harsh on the throat to those who are not accustomed to concentrated cannabinoid products. Take small puffs. Do not exceed 3 seconds per puff.
Our Delta 8 Vape cartridge is ready to go out of the box! Simply screw in your new vape cart and enjoy. Review the instructions below to begin.
- Start by removing the protective cover from the threaded bottom of the vape cart
- Attach the vape cartridge to a 510 compatible battery
- Twist the cartridge onto the vape battery.
- Do not twist the cartridge too tight.
- Twist it to a light finger-tight grip.
- Remove the protective cover from the mouthpiece
- Place your lips on the mouthpiece.
- Inhale, and activate the vape battery by pressing the button or trigger.
- Do not unscrew the mouthpiece.
- Keep at room temperature and upright to prevent leaking.
Troubleshooting Utoya Vape Cartridge – Utoya Vape Cartridge Not Working Correctly
While this is uncommon for most of our cartridges, some people may experience clogging. This is because of the purity of the extract. Vape cartridges left alone for long periods of time tend to become sticky.
How To Fix A Clogged D8 Vape Cartridge Safely:
- Remove your vape cart from your battery
- Hold the cartridge by its mouthpiece
- Using a hairdryer carefully heat and slowly rotate the vape pen, making sure to heat the entire glass surface of the cartridge.
- Do not get the vape pen too hot! You will not need much heat to accomplish better flow.
- No lighters
- Do not use excessive heat
- Don’t push your vape battery or try to use it as an excessive heat mechanism
99.99% of our customers who have had this problem that followed these steps were able to get their vape cartridge back in working order. If you are still experiencing problems, and you did not use excessive heat, you may contact us and we will be happy to assist you!.,
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. If you are taking medications, consult a physician before using this product. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
Federally Legal, legal in most states. Check your state laws to confirm.