About Utoya’s Delta-8 THC Chocolate Candy Hearts
- Finest Belgian Chocolate – Crafted in Belgium
- Whole Bean Roasted Chocolates
- Semi-Sweet Chocolate (54.5% Cocao)
- 50mg Delta 8 THC Per Half (100mg per full heart)
The hearts break into perfect halves which are packed with 50mg of Delta 8 THC per half, thus creating a well-balanced but potent duo of chocolate and Delta 8.
Unsweetened Chocolate, Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavor, Hemp Derived Delta 8 THC Distillate (Contains Less Than 0.3% Delta 9 THC);
May Contain: Milk; Cocoa
How Chocolate and Cannabinoids Like Delta-8 THC Work Together
Cannabinoids are said to be boosted with the presence of the chocolate thanks to the chocolate’s amazing activating properties.
The responsible party within chocolate is a naturally occurring chemical in the brain, called anandamide. While its presence is smaller in chocolate, its assistance is no small feat!
Theobromine is another compound within the chocolate, known for the mood-enhancing stimulation within chocolate; it acts as the “driver” of nutrients and chemicals that will take cannabinoids into our body’s tissues and overall system.
Aside from these, we can thank additional naturally occurring compounds in chocolate such as:
These compounds are known to enhance mood and stimulate your central nervous system!
Delta 8 Chocolate FAQs
- Q: Will I fail a drug test if I eat a delta-8 edible like the chocolate?
- A: Yes, you will likely fail a drug screening for THC if you eat any of our delta-8 edibles. If you need to pass a drug test, the best practice is to avoid THC products overall. To learn more, read about how drug testing works.
- Q: What is the best way to store and keep chocolate?
- A: Chocolate is best kept in a refrigerator or freezer. Cold and dark places work best.
- Q: What is the difference between Gummies and Chocolates?
- A: Some gummies have properties you might like, such as the sour gummy worms containing citrus for a little more of an awake feeling, whereas chocolate contains natural compounds such as Serotonin, Dopamine, and Phenylethylamine, which interact with your body in a different way. Theobromine for example is great for mood enhancement.
- Q: How much of the delta-8 chocolate should I eat at one time? I weigh ____ and am _____ tall.
- A: Your weight and height will not help determine your best dose. Each edible will affect everyone differently. It is best to start slow or where you are comfortable if you are more accustomed to Delta-8, and go from there.