About Cherry Diesel
Sweet, Diesel (gas), Earthy in smell and taste.
Cherry Diesel is a strain that gets attention. Its color dashed bright green buds are well met with the gassy aroma akin to most diesel strains, perfectly paired with a fruity cherry taste placed on top. The rich flavor profile of this gassy strain is appropriately accented with its earthy undertones. This strain is sure to provide a well-balanced experience with most people feeling fairly uplifted, relaxed, euphoric, and even a little energetic with this particular flower. You will not experience paranoia, dizziness, or anxiety according to this plant’s profile. It does stand to note that you may experience a bit of a dry mouth and dry eyes.
This strain performs best for those who need a bit of a pick-me-up for the day, with bright energy, light good feelings, and relief from stress. A fine companion for the busy bee.
Some people report that they have come to favor this strain over others given its taste as well as the experience it provides. Often compared to a classic feeling from the old-school days. Not too much, but it sets a stage as a preferable smoke for even seasoned smokers.
What are Utoya Moon Rocks?
Utoya’s Moon Rock Minis are made with the same top-shelf hemp flowers as our Hot Hemp brand Delta 8 Flower. These are premium, top-shelf CBD flowers that are grown indoors, hand-trimmed, and cured to perfection. These top-shelf CBD flowers are then heavily coated with our third-party lab-tested Delta-8 THC distillate and then tossed and pressed in kief. Our proprietary process involves absolutely no solvents. Our Delta-8 Moon Rocks are a top-seller for their high potency, fantastic effects, and delicious taste that is reminiscent of real Delta-9 THC moon rocks!
Do The Cherry Diesel Moon Rocks Compare to Medical Marijuana?
Our Moon Rocks are very high quality, so much so, that even seasoned cannabis users will be able to enjoy and even admire the look, smell, taste, and effect of these premium delta-8 Moon Rocks.
Hot Hemp Delta 8 Moon Rocks – Quick Answers For New Users
Here are some quick tips for people who have never smoked Delta 8 moon rocks before:
- It’s not quite like medicinal marijuana’s Delta-9 THC in terms of how extreme the euphoria is.
- Utoya’s Delta 8 Moon Rocks taste very close to medicinal marijuana moon rocks.
- Delta-8 THC produces euphoric effects, though they are not known to cause feelings of anxiety. This is typically most appealing to users, as many people report feeling anxious when consuming Delta-9 THC products.
- You smoke Delta-8 moon rocks the same way you would smoke medicinal marijuana moon rocks. The most common way is:
- Smoke it in a nice clean glass pipe, water pipe/bong. You may need to use excessive heat to get it started but should stay lit for a good portion of the session once you get the moon rock glowing red.
- It is legal in most states. We do what we can to keep up to date on laws, however, it is not Utoya’s responsibility to keep up-to-date laws per state. Before ordering, we suggest asking: Is Delta 8 THC Legal in my state?
- You can find Utoya’s Delta 8 Moon Rocks in smoke shops throughout the United States!
Top Questions About Ordering Hot Hemp Delta 8 Flower From Utoya:
- Q: Where can I buy Utoya Delta 8 Moon Rocks other than at Utoya.com? Can I visit a store or a smoke shop?
- A: Yes! We are in several locations, check out our Store Locator here!
- Q: I am concerned about getting a package that looks like it contains hemp or marijuana. Is your packaging discreet?
- A: Our shipping is discreet! We ship using standard postal service packaging. This means that there is no indication on the box for what is inside. Your shipping label only says that you bought from Utoya Organics. The box does not mention hemp, cannabis, CBD, THC, cannabinoids, or anything else on the box.
- Q: Will I fail a drug test by smoking Delta-8 THC?
- A: Yes, you will likely fail a drug test with delta 8 THC in your system. If you need to pass a drug screening, then we suggest you do not use Delta 8 or Full-Spectrum CBD products.
- Q: Will I get “high” with Delta 8 Flower?
- A: Yes. You will get a euphoria! It is not known to be as intense of euphoria as its isomer relative, Delta 9 THC that is present in medicinal marijuana.
- Q: Does Utoya use any solvents to treat the CBD flower with Delta 8 THC Distillate?
- A: Utoya does not use solvents to treat its Delta 8 buds. Utoya only uses heat and pressure to make its flower. Check out our video about Hot Hemp and why Utoya is rated number one in the nation!
- Q: Do you ship outside of the United States? / Do you ship to the UK / Do you ship to Australia / Do you ship to the Netherlands
- A: No, at this time we have not established relationships with external country customs and cannot guarantee safe delivery of your package. We look forward to serving outside of the United States as soon as possible.
Check out our FAQ for more questions and answers, or submit your own and get it featured!
Why Choose Utoya Moon Rocks / Why Utoya’s Moon Rocks are Increasing In Popularity
At Utoya, we make our Delta 8 Moon Rocks with a professionally engineered machine that is specially crafted to allow us to treat our CBD Hemp Flowers and make them into them into the moon rocks you know, love, and enjoy today! The reason our Moon Rocks are out-pacing the competition is simply that our product is cleaner, tastes better, and doesn’t involve the use of additional additives or solvents to treat its flower.
Simply put, Utoya’s Moon Rocks are the way to go when you want to buy the best delta 8 moon rocks without any solvents.
Legal Notice – Delta 8 THC Hemp Flower
This product is federally legal and complies with the Farm Act of 2018. These products do not contain more than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. The hemp flower and delta 8 are third-party lab-tested for toxins, metals, pesticides, and potency. These products are not regulated by the Food and Drug Administration.
You must be 21 years of age or older. Delta 8 THC is considered to be intoxicating. Do not operate equipment or vehicles while using this product. If you are pregnant, nursing, or on medications, consult your doctor before use.