D8 2500 mg/1000 mg CBD Tincture
Start with a small dose and work your way up. This powerful dosed tincture is rich in CBD, CBG, CBN, and ultrasonically blended with 2500 mg of pure 3rd party tested Delta 8 THC. It contains 0% Delta 9 THC and is completely legal as it is derived from hemp, not Cannabis. So if you’re looking for more relief than CBD alone and less psychoactivity than Delta 9 Cannabis, These Delta 8 products could be the right product for you.
Our Delta 8 THC tincture contains a broad spectrum hemp extract with Delta 8 THC, other cannabinoids, and terpenes for maximum effectiveness. Uses MCT as the carrier oil. The terpenes give this product a plant taste, so be aware of that. NOTE: THIS PRODUCT IS NOT FOR USE IN A VAPE!
- Type: Broad-spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Delta 8 THC Content: 2500 mg (83 mg/ml),
- CBD Content: 1000 mg (33 mg/ml), CBD
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Original Extraction Method: Ethanol
- ∆9THC Content: None detected
- Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
Important Product Notes
- Delta 8 THC tincture can be moderately intoxicating to some. Do not drive or operate any machinery while using this product. Consult a doctor before using this product.
- This product is legal according to federal law and many state laws, as it is 100% derived from legal hemp and does not contain any ∆9 THC. However, we do not guarantee that this product is legal in your state or territory and it is up to you to determine that. Utoya retains the right to not ship to any states or territories where local laws conflict with the Agriculture Improvement Act of 2018 (H.R.2 – 115th Congress), have a definition of hemp that is different than Section 297a of the Agricultural Marketing Act of 1946, or has a different local or state law that conflicts with existing federal law which thereby renders this product illegal in that state or territory. If we find that the product is illegal in your state or territory after your order we may refuse to ship and give a refund less any processing fees and/or time costs incurred.
- While we do not have sufficient data to say anything definitively, it is thought that the delta 8 THC metabolites will trigger many drug tests looking for delta 9 THC. As a precaution, you should not take this product if you need to pass a drug test.
Measure the desired amount of Delta 8 THC tincture using the metered dropper and use it as desired. Consult a physician before using this product. Must be at least 21 years or older to use unless allowed at a younger age due to the laws of your state or territory.
Refrigeration is not necessary but is encouraged as it will extend the life of the oil. Do not store above room temperature or in a humid environment. Do not touch the dropper to skin, mouth, or any surface between or during use to help prevent contamination.
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT.