CBD Massage Oil
Spa Massage Oil :
Utoya’s complex CBD Massage Oil brings together nature’s finest oils. These oils work in perfect harmony to complement any type of massage need or technique. Providing just the right balance of light, velvety smooth non-greasy hydration. With extremely long-lasting slip and gliding action. All with the relaxing and healing qualities of Arnica. Through scientific research, it was discovered that arnica oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties. Arnica oil helps with Bruises, sprains, and swelling due to fractures. Also beneficial for muscle aches, pulled muscles, spasms, and rheumatic pain. CBD is used to reduce inflammation and relieve pain. Relax and enjoy this luxury product.
Ingredient Super Stars (Massage oil)
- Safflower oil derived from the seeds of the Safflower plant. A relative of the Sunflower plant. The oil is reputed to stimulate circulation and even sensual desires. It is very hydrating oil.
- Organic jojoba oil has anti-inflammatory properties that help to tame chaffing and chapping, reduce redness caused by drying, ease the effects of eczema and rosacea, and keep skin calm and comfortable. Vitamin E and B-complex vitamins in the Jojoba oil help in skin repair and damage control adding value to the massage oil.
- Apricot kernel oil has antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. These therapeutic properties are possible due to the composition of the oil which is primarily Oleic acid and Linoleic acid
- Sweet almond oil – Thanks to the Vitamin E, sweet almond oil keeps your skin cells healthy, protects your skin from UV radiation damage, and helps your skin look smooth, soft, and free of fine lines. The fatty acids help your skin retain moisture and can heal chapped and irritated skin. Plus, vitamin A can help reduce acne
- Evening primrose oil primarily contains linoleic acid and GLA, both are essential components of myelin. Myelin is the protective coating around the nerve fibers, and the neuronal cell membrane.
- Arnica – Arnica oil has anti-inflammatory and antimicrobial properties and is a great asset in massage oil.
- Broad Spectrum CBD – Topical CBD products can help address pain or inflammation in a specific area of your body. T assists in joint and muscle pain. The product will not enter your bloodstream through the skin.