What are Utoya THC-O Disposable Vapes?
Utoya’s THC-O disposable vapes are vape pens that are ready to go right out of the box! Just pull it out, puff to activate, no buttons, no mess, no wait. Plus it comes with a charging port, just in case it dies before you finish your oil!
We personally tested each of these products before releasing them to the public to ensure they work amazing!
Common & General Effects THC-O Vape Pens:
While these effects are “General” or “common” they are rather broad. True effects are determined by a few factors including individual body chemistry, terpene profile, and cannabinoid content. With that being said, these are the most common effects of Utoya’s THC-O Vape Pens.
A few people have reported these effects as well:
- Appetite Suppressant
- Appetite Stimulant
- Sleepy (4 hours post-use)
THC-O Age Requirements
You must be 21 years of age or older to buy THC-O vape cartridges. The PACT Act is not known to affect the Hemp Industry or the Delta 8 vape cartridges. Utoya’s vape carts are free of tobacco, nicotine, and/or alcohol. These cartridges are not meant for re-use.
Instructions: How to Use Your Vape Cart
Our Delta 8 Vape cartridge is ready to go out of the box! Just pull it out, and begin to puff. It’s inhale activated!
- Open the box
- Remove the disposable battery from the box
- Remove the protective covering from the mouthpiece
- Remove the protective covering from the bottom of the vape cartridge
- Place the mouthpiece (top of the vape cart) to your lips.
- Inhale to begin vaping for about 2 – 3 seconds per puff, or however long you are comfortable with. Longer hits may make your nose feel like you want to sneeze or a similar sensation.
- We don’t suggest that you hold this in for any amount of time, just inhale and exhale comfortably.
While this is uncommon for most of our cartridges, some people may experience clogging. This is because of the purity of the extract. Vape cartridges left alone for long periods tend to become sticky.
How To Fix A Clogged Vape Cartridge Safely:
- Remove your vape cart from your battery
- Hold the cartridge by its mouthpiece
- Using a hairdryer carefully heat and slowly rotate the vape pen, making sure to heat the entire glass surface of the cartridge.
- Do not get the vape pen too hot! You will not need much heat to accomplish better flow.
- No lighters
- Do not use excessive heat
- Don’t push your vape battery or try to use it as an excessive heat mechanism
99.99% of our customers who have had this problem that followed these steps were able to get their vape cartridge back in working order. If you are still experiencing problems, and you did not use excessive heat, you may contact us and we will be happy to assist you!.,
DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT
Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. If you are taking medications, consult a physician before using this product. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use.
Federally Legal, legal in most states. Check your state laws to confirm.