Ingredients: Unsweetened Dark Chocolate (54.5% Dark) infused with hemp-derived Delta 9 THC [less than 0.3%], Roasted Almonds: Almonds (Pasteurized Refined, Bleached and Deodorized Highly Refined Peanut Oil.) Packaged in the same facility as peanuts, tree nuts, soy, and milk products.)
Serving Size: 1
|Total Fat||7.5g (9.5%)|
|Saturated Fat||.5g (3%)|
|Total Carbohydrate||2.5g (1%)|
|Dietary Fiber||1.5g (5%)|
|Includes Added Sugars||0g|
3 Facts About Chocolate & Cannabis
- Chocolate contains compounds known as flavonoids which are known to have anti-inflammatory, antioxidant, and neuroprotective properties. These compounds work by activating the body’s endocannabinoid system, which is the same system that THC (the main psychoactive component found in cannabis plant) interacts with.
2. The flavonoids in chocolate have been found to increase the number of cannabinoid receptors in the brain, making them more sensitive to THC. This can enhance the overall experience when consuming chocolate and THC together, and prolong the effects of THC.
3. THC-infused chocolate is a popular and discreet way to consume THC. It allows for a precise dosage and a convenient way to consume both THC and chocolate. It’s also a great option for those who want to avoid smoking or vaporizing cannabis.
10 Facts About Almonds
- Almonds are a rich source of monounsaturated fats, which can help to lower cholesterol levels and reduce the risk of heart disease.
2. Almonds are a good source of protein, providing 6 grams of protein per 1/4 cup serving. They are also a great source of fiber, providing 3 grams per 1/4 cup serving.
3. Almonds are an excellent source of antioxidants, specifically Vitamin E. A 1/4 cup serving of almonds provides 37% of the recommended daily intake of Vitamin E.
4. Almonds are a great source of magnesium, a mineral that plays a role in over 300 enzymatic reactions in the body, including maintaining normal muscle and nerve function, keeping a healthy immune system, and keeping a healthy heart rhythm.
5. Almonds are a low-carb food, they are a great option for those following a low-carb or ketogenic diet.
6. Almonds are relatively low in calories, providing around 164 calories per 1/4 cup serving.
7. Almonds are a great option for those with food allergies, as they are a tree nut and are not a common allergen like peanuts.
8. Almonds have been found to have a positive effect on weight management, as they have been found to help control appetite, increase feelings of fullness and reduce overall calorie intake.
9. Almonds are a versatile food that can be eaten raw, roasted, or added to a variety of recipes, such as baking, cooking, or as a topping for yogurt or oatmeal.
10. Almonds are a sustainable food choice as well, as almond trees require less water to grow than many other crops, and the shells and hulls can be used for livestock bedding, compost, and biomass energy.
In conclusion, almonds are a nutritious and delicious food that can provide a wide range of health benefits. They are a great source of healthy fats, protein, and fiber, as well as antioxidants and other essential nutrients. Whether you enjoy them raw, roasted, or added to your favorite recipe, almonds are a great choice for any diet.