About Utoya’s 25 mg Organic Delta 8 Gummies | Fruit Slices
Packaging Type: Bag, Jar, Deli container
Amount Per Package: 18 pieces, 30 pieces and 95 pieces per pound
Delta 8 THC Per Gummy: 25 mg
Delta 8 THC Per Unit: 450 mg in bag, 750 mg in jar and 2375 per pound
These Delta 8 THC Fruit Slice Gummies are Organic and Vegan. They deliver a powerful head and body sensation that will have you feeling amazing.
These fruity treats pack the perfect punch of Delta 8 THC around 25 mg each. Take 1 or up to 3 to chill out. This is considered to be our medium strength and is great for most people who want to feel the power of the Delta 8 without it being over the top. Check out our bulk 25mg gummies for even more of these amazing gummies!
These gummies are fantastic energy providers, great for a mood booster, and your companion for getting yourself that extra spring in your step!
Organic Glucose Syrup (Wheat), Organic Cane Sugar, Pectin, Citric Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Natural Flavors, Natural Colors (organic concentrated apple, organic carrot, organic pumpkin, organic black currant)
Approximately 25 mg Delta 8 THC per gummy
Nutritional Info: Serving size 1 – 2 pieces, 18 per bag. Calories 45.
Carbs 12 or 4% Percent of added sugar 38g . Total sugar 19g total added 19g.
Nutrition Facts Per Gummy – Before Delta 8 THC is added
Store at room temperature for up to 1 year. This does not include the lifespan of the Delta-8, as it may be ultimately longer or shorter depending on light exposure. Store in a dark place at cool temperatures for the best results.
Calories: 35, Carbs: 15g, Total Sugar: 10g
These products contain less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC. This product is in compliance with federal law under the Farm Act of 2018.
How To Store Your Organic Delta 8 Gummies To Retain Potency and Texture
- Keep out of reach of children and minors. This is an adults-only gummy. You must be 21 years of age or older to purchase and use delta 8 THC products.
- Do not store near a window or where there is a lot of sunlight. Sunlight will deteriorate cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Do not store in hot or warm areas. It is best to keep this product cool to prevent sticking and loss of potency.
- Refrigeration is always a good option to consider for your gummies, however, if you have minors in the household, you may want to opt for your closet or dresser drawer.
- While we have not frozen our gummies, we understand that freezing your delta-8 gummies may or may not affect the overall consistency and potency. It has a range of variables. We advise against freezing your delta-8 THC gummies. Refrigeration is fine.
- These gummies will keep their potency for about 2 – 3 months in storage if opened. If the gummies are left in their sealed packaging, unopened, they will stand up to the expiration date.
Getting Started With Organics Delta 8 Gummies
Whether you are 6 feet tall and 250 lbs or 5 feet tall and 110 lbs, there is no scientific way of determining your perfect dose or how much you are going to need to feel anything. What may affect some greatly may not affect others at all.
Everyone is chemically different. Cannabinoids affect us all differently and different methods of delivery (ie: vaping, smoking, eating, dabbing, etc.) have different levels of impact for each person.
Edibles are often referred to as the sneaky high, where you ingest an edible for your first time and after a few minutes you might say “This is it? This is all?” and then about 30 minutes to an hour later now you’re saying “Oh…okay…now I feel it.”
Overall, the rule is: start slow. Start with one and see how you feel an hour later. Increase if you like, and find your bliss.
Delta-8 THC Gummies FAQs
- Q: How do I store my gummies to keep them fresh for the most time?
- A: Light will destroy cannabinoids over time. Keep your jar in a dark and cool spot such as a cabinet or pantry. You may keep them in your fridge as well. We don’t suggest freezing your gummies, as it may cause cannabinoids to flake off easier.
- Q: How many should I take? I weigh ____ and am ____ tall.
- A: Your weight, height, and age are not factors in how many you want to take. Start with one if you are new and work your way up to see how you feel. If you don’t feel one, take two, and so on.
- Q: Will I fail a drug test if I eat Delta 8 Edibles?
- A: Yes, you will likely fail a drug screening test for THC if you eat Delta 8 edibles.
- Q: Will delta 8 edibles get me high?
- A: Yes, though It is important to remember that everyone is different. If you haven’t tried any edibles before, it may not work the first time. Some people don’t experience any changes on their first try. Also, some people may require a little more or a little less than others, depending on a variety of factors that are dependent upon the individuals’ chemical makeup.
- Q: I am sensitive to a lot of things, what milligram would you suggest starting with?
- A: Most people start with our lower dose and eventually will work their way up to the higher doses. If you want to have the ability to get more out of less, then get the full strength and start slow. If you end up eating more than 2 or 3 gummies to get your desired effect, you may want to consider upgrading your dose or buy the dose you like in bulk.
- Q: Can I buy gummies in bulk?
- A: Absolutely! We offer all varieties of our gummies in bulk.
- Q: Does it matter if I buy gummies or chocolate? Isn’t it all just the same? Delta 8 is delta 8 no matter what, so I’m going to feel the same way, right?
- A: Certain ingredients will alter the effects of how the edible will affect you, for example, our chocolate will feel quite different than our sour gummies because the gummies have a lemon zing that wakes you up more and is more likely to make you feel awake and focused, whereas chocolate may make you feel much more euphoric due to the anandamide. Take your pick and see how you feel, no two products are the same!
- Q: Are Delta 8 Gummies good for pain relief?
- A: We do not claim to provide pain relief in our gummies. Delta-8 THC is one isomer different than Delta-9 THC, and as you might expect, will interact with the body in much the same way. If you have addressed pain before using Delta-9 THC, you may find this experience to be less intense but just as useful.
Share your thoughts on our organic 25 mg Gummy Fruit Slices on our Twitter!