Full-Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD CBN Tincture Oil with MCT
Without a doubt Full Spectrum CBD Tincture with CBN is incredible, and a truly potent formula. On the whole largely thanks to the nano-amplified cannabinoids! Instead of blending with heat, we use ultrasonic Nanotechnology for mixing. This means that the bioavailability is greatly improved due to the size of the CBD itself.
Tincture Miligram To Dropper Chart
|Tincture Potency CBD||Dropper Amount||MG Per Dropper||Tincture Potency CBN||Dropper Amount||MG Per Dropper|
|2500 mg||1 Full Dropper||88.33 mg||750 mg||1 Full Dropper||25 mg|
|2500 mg||1/2 Full Dropper||41. 18mg||750 mg||1/2 Full Dropper||12.5 mg|
|2500 mg||1/4 Full Dropper||21.05 mg||750 mg||1/4 Full Dropper||6.25 mg|
|2500 mg||1/8 Full Dropper||10.05 mg||750 mg||1/8 Full Dropper||4.68 mg|
|2500 mg||1/16 Full Dropper||5.02 mg||750 mg||1/16 Full Dropper||2.35 mg|
Pro-Tips For Getting Started With Our CBD/CBN Tinctures:
- Nano-emulsified tincture is likely at least 2 times stronger than a competing brand’s CBD oil, as they likely do not utilize nanotechnology to make their oils not have to work so hard to get into your body, so if you’re used to taking a full dropper of a competitors CBD tincture blend, and that has been suiting you fairly well, start with half of that here and compare the experience. Conversely you may be surprised to find that Utoya will meet about the same experience or better at half the use of the tincture! At least if the competitor uses nano-technology (not impossible, just rare), this will be a great comparison opportunity for you, to see which blend suits you better!
- Another key point, full-Spectrum CBD may contain trace amounts of up to but less than 0.3% Delta 9 THC along with trace amounts of other cannabinoids, which may include but are not limited to: CBG, CBGA, CBN, CBC, and others.
- The presence of multiple cannabinoids helps to facilitate the entourage effect which is basically multiple cannabinoids and terpenes working synergistically to create experiences within the human body.
- As a matter of fact Low milligram CBD is often a waste of time and money. Why spend almost the same for less, when you typically could use more or better CBD oil and could get the most while ingesting less MCT oil, and getting more bang for your buck. Don’t get us wrong, MCT is an awesome carrier, but wouldn’t you rather be ingesting less MCT and getting more CBD out of the deal?
- Chiefly CBD is not reputed for producing intoxicating effects. All in all You will not get high from utilizing CBD. Although this may be true you might feel a little more pleasant in general, but nothing that would have you distracted, disoriented or feeling like you are not in control of what you do.