Showing all 6 results
Fast Acting Anytime Full-Spectrum CBD Tincture – Nano Amplified$39.99 – $211.96 CBD Oils Select options
Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Tincture Oil
Utoya’s Hemp CBD Tincture oils are masterfully crafted with nano-emulsified cannabinoids, making it more bioavailable than 90% of the competitors’ CBD on the market. We use MCT oil as it is recognized as the best carrier for cannabinoids. This isn’t your typical CBD oil. This oil is made by professionals who understand the finer sciences that make this oil truly one of the best available on the planet! Experience the Utoya CBD difference! No Isolates. No extras. No Bullshit. Just good old-fashioned new-style full-spectrum Hemp CBD and its carrier oil. Just like it’s meant to be💖.
- No Isolates
- No Extra Ingredients
- No Bullshit
- Superior Quality Full-Spectrum Hemp-Derived CBD Distillate
- Certified Organic MCT Oil
Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (Coconut-Derived), Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Distillate
Ingredients with Mint: Medium Chain Triglyceride Oil (Coconut-Derived), Full-Spectrum Hemp CBD Distillate, Pure Peppermint Extract
Full Spectrum CBD CBN Tincture Oil – Nano Amplified$49.99 – $99.99 CBD Oils Select options
Full Spectrum CBD + CBN Oil: 2500mg/750mg
- CBD: 88 mg Per 1ml Dropper
- CBN: 16.5 mg Per 1 ml Dropper
This is a very popular and effective size.
D8/CBD Tinctures – Natural, Mint$49.95 – $105.99 CBD Oils Select options
5000 mg Delta 8 THC Tincture With 1500 mg of CBD
- Type: Full spectrum ∆8 THC oil with natural terpenes
- Delta 8 THC Content: 5000 mg (166 mg/ml), 1500 mg (50 mg/ml), 750 mg (25 mg/ml)
- CBD Content: 1500 mg (47.5 mg/ml), 1000 mg (33.33 mg/ml), 750 mg (25 mg/ml)
- Extraction Material: Hemp
- Original Extraction Method: Ethanol
- Plant-Derived Terpenes: Yes
- Do Not Vape This Product!
Pets Daily CBD$20.00 Pet Products Add to cart
A daily dose of CBD has been shown in studies to help your pet in many ways. Use Utoya’s Daily Dose of Pet CBD to give your pets the best they can have!
This is not a definitive chart, however, is useful for getting started. Consult your veterinarian for more information.